The destination is Malaga in the south of Spain, where we will spend two exciting weeks learning all about international business culture, visiting relevant companies doing business in Spain, and of course have the opportunity to explore the many exciting things that Spain also has to offer. In addition to Spain, we will also spend two full days in Marocco, which is by far one the most interesting emerging markets in the Africa region.
We will visit your Campus in the fall of 2017, where we will brief you on all the opportunities that Dania's Winter School can give you. More information will be posted on your local Facebook site, and on Danias Facebook site.
What’s in it for you?
- An experience of a lifetime
- 5 extra ECTS for your diploma
- Bonus points for your resume
- Inside knowledge on how to do business in an international setting
- All students from Dania can apply, however the focus on the trip will be business and communication subjects.
- The program starts on 12th of February, and ends on Saturday 24th of February 2018 – both days included.
- If you are accepted to the program, but choose not to go, deadline for cancellation is on 12th of January 2018. After this date, cancellation will cost you 2000 DKK.
- Selection of participants will be based on motivation, CV and a personal interview. We will only submit 15-18 students on this Talent Program.
- The student covers the cost of travel, accommodation and food, whereas Dania will cover the full tuition cost at the University in Malaga.
- There is an administration fee of 1000 DKK. upon admission to the school, that the students must pay themselves.
- Approx prices for plane ticket is around 1500,- DKK. Tickets may be found cheaper, but that will likely mean a prolonged travel time. If you wish to find the cheapest flights, consider flying from Hamburg in Germany! The sooner you book, the cheaper the ticket gets!
- Approx prices for the hostel in Malaga is around 13 - 16 EURO.
- For additional questions regarding the Winter School, please contact Program manager Henrik S. Pahus on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for application for the 2018 Talent Program is 1 December, 2017 at 12.00.
- The application must not exceed 1 A4 page (2400 keystrokes) and must be sent to email@example.com
- CV with a max of 2 A4 pages may be attached (not required!)
- We expect that you write a motivated application = Why should we accept you on this school?
- Application and CV must be in English!
- Upon application you will be invited to an interview. The interview will take approx. 20 minutes and will be conducted on the 7th, the 8th or the 13th of December 2017.