Share page


As an international student at Dania Academy, you have the right to apply for SU. Below you will find specific information about the application procedure.

If you are a foreign citizen, you must fulfill specific conditions in order to be granted equal status with Danish citizens and receive state educational grant (SU). Normally, you must be a Danish citizen to be entitled to SU. If you are a foreign citizen, however, you have the possibility of applying for equal status with Danish citizens and thus being approved to receive SU.

How to apply for SU

If you want to receive SU while you are studying at Dania Academy, you can apply for SU at “minSU” via the webpage You can access “minSU” by using your NemID.

Please note that you may only apply for SU one month before you wish to receive SU. For example, if you wish to apply for SU from September, you can apply for SU from the 1st of August at the earliest. If you get accepted to Dania Academy, we recommend that you wait 2-3 weeks after your acceptance of your proposed study place.

If you are graduating from a qualifying AP degree in June and will continue your studies on a Top-up Bachelor's degree directly after the summer holiday, you may apply for SU for July and August. If you have graduated from your qualifying AP degree at an earlier time, you are not entitled to SU during the summer.

If you are entitled to SU during the summer, please remember that you have to apply for SU for your new degree (the Top-up degree) and not as an extension of your current degree. This application has to be made no later than the end of July.

Contact - SU

Student Counsellor
Erhvervsakademi Dania

Was this article helpful?